This Goldtool Lineman’s Test Set For RJ11 is a new design to provide both DTMF and dial pulse output. The Lineman’s Test Set features line-powered operation, so no extended power is required unless operating on low voltage or dry circuits. It is used by installers, repair technicians and other authorized personnel for line testing and temporary communications. The polarity LED provides immediate visual indication for Tip (+) and Ring (–) polarity.
• Three test modes Talk / Ring / Monitor
• Switchable tone or pulse dialling
• High impedance monitor will not interrupt data, conversation or signalling
• LED indicator for reversed polarity
• Memory for 10 numbers to be stored
• Last number redial 31 digits maximum
• Protection against over voltage
• Transients ringer signals
• Direct connection to most batteries and power supplies
• Volume control 3-postition control for up to 12dB of gain
• Spring loaded belt clip for easy carrying
• Durable cloth covered cord equipped with securely anchored strain relief, modular RJ11X plug, and two five way test clips
• Water-resistant; extra protection against severe weather conditions
• Space connector cord included
•Talk/Ring/Monitor three kind of tests function, its switch located on inside of handgrip.
• Switchable tone or pulse dialling. TONE/PULSE switch are located on inside of handgrip.
• The Hi impedance monitor will not disturb data, conversation, or signalling.
• LED indicates reversed polarity.
• Last number redial(31 digits maximum).
• Protection against excessive voltage, transients ringer signals, and direct connection to most batteries and power supplies.
Stock Code TCT1900B
Description Goldtool Lineman Test Set Blue Colour
• 5kΩ max at 48VDC
• (5k meter – 26Ga non loaded) nominal 15mA
• minimum loop current
• 150Ω Typical at 80mA current
• Low impedance(Ring mode)600Ω typical at 1kHz
High impedance (Monitor mode)
• 100kΩ typical at 1kHz
Rotary Dial Output -Pulsing Rate
• 10 ± 0.5 pulses a second
• Percent Break- 60% ± 2%
• 8.5ms Typical
Leakage During Break
• Tone Frequency Error – ± 1.5%
• Level Of Tone Pair- +2dBm max / -8dBm min
• Low vs. High Tone Difference–4dBm max
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions (LxWxH) 22.4×7.12×7.0 cm